A common place where your questions are answered.
The $1 Per Month program is a monthly plan that allows our customers to switch their lighting with affordable monthly payment plans without having to incur a large upfront cost. In most cases, customers see a positive cash flow.
This program involves three simple steps:
- SARIN Energy visit your site for a detailed light audit.
- Sarin Energy proposes a monthly payment plan.
- SARIN Energy install and service the lights throughout the contract term.
$1 Per Month program is for the four feet T-8 LED tube lamps. Costs for the lamps and fixtures range from less than a dollar to more than a dollar per month.
NOTE: The monthly payment plan includes new LED lights, installation, product and labor warranty.
Please see the list below for the monthly plan for all our products.
Customers are responsible for the monthly payment plan for the length of the contract. During these payments, all product and labor warranties will be covered. Customers can stop the payment any time after the 36th month of the program.
NOTE: If the monthly payments stop, customers forfeit the service warranty. The service warranty cannot be reinstated even if the monthly payments are reinstated.
Yes. The monthly plan covers the installation of new products and proper disposal of existing lights.
The monthly payment plan covers all product and labor warranties. Simply call or email SARIN Energy Solutions and schedule a service call for our expert electricians/technicians to fix the issue.
NOTE: The warranty covers defective product-related issues. The warranty does not cover issues related to natural disasters, power surges, faulty wiring or misuse of products. Please read our full warranty of our products here.
Payment for the first two months of the plan is required upon signing the contract. Beyond that, the payments occur on a monthly basis.
If you move your business and are more than 36 months into the program, you have no obligation to continue your monthly program. We can also help establish the monthly program in your new facility.
If you sell your business, we can work with you to transfer the monthly program to the new owners. If the new owners do not wish to continue and you are more than 30 months into the program, there is no obligation on your part or on the new owners. In case you are less than 30 months into the program and the new owner does not continue the program, then you will be liable for the remaining monthly payments. For example, if you sell your business and you are 24 months into the program, then you would owe SARIN Energy six months of monthly payments. The payment will be due before the business is sold.
There is no limit on how many hours the lights are used. We cover both product and labor warranties during the monthly program plan.
In order for your business to qualify for the monthly program, you should own the facility and should be in business for more than three years. Some exceptions may apply.
The installation time will vary. We will try to provide you with expedited installation after the contract is signed.
Call SARIN Energy at 855-997-2746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a no-obligation visit.
The program involves three simple steps:
- SARIN Energy experts visits your site for a detailed light audit
- A solution with monthly payment plan is proposed
- SARIN Energy experts install and service the lights throughout the contract term
Almost all existing lights qualify for the monthly program plan. However, in order to maximize your savings, our lighting experts will walk through the lighting solutions for your facility. We will present options to you with all the associated savings and help you decide on the final solution.
We will provide solutions specific to each facility. If the buildings or facilities are located next to each other, they can all be served under one monthly contract. For building or facilities located farther apart, separate contracts will be required.
Yes. The program includes new construction lights.
NOTE: that new or additional wiring is not included in the monthly program plan. SARIN Energy offers professional electrical services that can be combined with the monthly program plan.
Yes. All interior and exterior lights are included in the monthly program. Please see the attached list for all the lamps and fixtures offered in the monthly program plan.
Yes. Depending on your need, the lighting solutions may include new lamps and new fixtures. SARIN Energy will cater the solution options to your needs to provide the best lighting environment while maximizing the savings.
There are three main sources of savings when you switch to LED lights
- Direct energy savings – this is savings results from changing to LED because LEDs use significantly less energy to provide the same or more amount of lighting. For example, a standard four feet T8 fluorescent tube consumes approximately 34 watts and can be replaced with either a 12 watt high lumen output or an 18 watt standard output LED tube. This provides a saving of 16 or 22 watts per tube light.
- Indirect energy savings – this is savings, which reduce from the fact that LED produces much less heat than traditional incandescent and fluorescent. The cool operation LEDs provide considerable heat load savings reducing cooling energy needed for interior operations
- Bulb replacement and maintenance savings – this saving occurs because SARIN Energy will cover all product and maintenance issues during the monthly program plan. LED lights also last significantly longer than regular incandescent lamps, which reduce replacement and maintenance cost. For example, a metal halide lamp in a parking lot light would typically last 10,000 to 14,000 hours compared to LED fixture which would last 50,000 hours. Furthermore, LED fixtures do not require ballast.